WHAT CLASSES ARE OFFERED??
Classes are held at various locations throughout the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex. Checkout our calendar for a date and space near you. We offer classes during the day, evenings, and some weekends. You can register now by clicking on the ENROLL button at the bottom.
All classes are open to the public, but may be cancelled or rescheduled if too few participants enroll. You may gather friends with which you would like to participate: such as your Men’s Bible Study, the MOPS group, college study group, coworkers, church class, sports team, networking groups, or just a bunch of friends. Then contact Cents+Ability to request a time, date, and venue. In addition we offer GROUP and INDIVIDUAL COACHING sessions.
There are a few requirements before a class may be held:
- Minimum 10 participants, Maximum may depend on the venue size, usually 20-25
- Participants must be 18 years or older, out of high school is recommended
- Some locations offer food at your own expense
- Total fee is due as a prepayment
- Non refundable, but transferable to another class or to another participant
What to expect during a class:
- Class Materials will be provided by Cents+Ability
- Food may be available depending upon the location, at your own expense
- Commit to attend the entire class, usually 1-1.5hr
- Participants do not provide personal data without permission
- Participation is encouraged to enhance your experience
- Fun games, door prizes, and some centsable knowledge
Space is limited so ENROLL today!
Feel free to invite your friends using our Cents+Ability Facebook page.
Most classes include educational games, group talks, fun tips & information, prizes, and sometimes food. You only need to bring yourself. Come to share your knowledge and experiences, learn some new ideas, and receive centsable tips!!