Individual Coaching Sessions are held at your home or at one of our virtual office locations throughout the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex. We offer sessions during the day, evenings, and Saturdays. You can register now by clicking on the REGISTER button at the bottom.
All sessions are private, and can be hourly – a minimum of three times, or a 3 month session. Some clients choose to host group coaching sessions either before or after individual coaching. It is not a requirement. Please contact the business office to schedule a free initial consultation appointment today. We also offer CLASSES and GROUP COACHING sessions, which you can review on our calendar.
There are a few requirements for an individual coaching session:
- Only 1 participant, couples* are 1 participant
- Participants must be 18 years or older, out of high school is recommended
- Client may choose location or Cents+Ability may provide one
- Nonrefundable deposit due at the time of scheduling
- Total fee is due for all hourly sessions on the day of the first session
- 3 month coaching has a payment plan available
*A couple is two participants who are both financially responsible for the same accounts. Examples include but are not limited to the following: married, engaged to be married within 6 months, siblings, divorced parents, sharing the care for elders, business partners, committee members, owner & office manager
What to expect during an individual coaching session:
- Same location, same time for all the sessions
- Materials will be provided by Cents+Ability
- Snacks may be provided depending upon the location
- Commitment to attend all sessions
- Participants are encouraged to provide personal data
- Participation is encouraged for all financial decision makers to enhance your experience
- Fun games, prizes, and some centsable knowledge
Please visit our Cents+Ability Facebook page for discounts and updates on other events.